PMC Isochem offers halogenation technology for custom manufacturing and catalogue products.
Iodination, bromination and chorination are routinely run at large scale using various techniques and reagents.
Your benefits from PMC Isochem’s offer
- Iodination including in situ generation of iodine or use of N-Iodosuccinimide
- Electrophilic bromination using bromine or other reagents
- Free radical bromination
- Chlorination including in situ generation or use of chorination reagents (N-Chlorosuccinimide)
- Other approaches for halogen introduction on aromatic derivative : Diazotization / Sandmeyer
- Downstream chemistry (organometallic, C-C and C-N coupling reaction, ...)
- Reaction capacities from 100 L up to 10.000 L
- Integration of halogenation technology in multistep cGMP synthesis
First class R&D
In addition to their own know-how, PMC Isochem offers high level capacity to develop scalable and competitive processes delivering high quality products.